Welcome to the innovative world of Apple facts! Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company that is widely recognized for its game-changing products, including the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From its founding in 1976 to its rise as one of the largest and most valuable companies in the world, there’s so much to learn about Apple and its impact on technology and culture. Whether you’re a tech enthusiast or just curious about this innovative company, you’ll find something interesting here. So, let’s dive in and explore the many fascinating facts about Apple together!
Fun Facts about Apple
1. If you’re a smoker, beware: Apple’s warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by smoke exposure.
2. You may not know it, but the retina display on your iPad is made by none other than Apple’s rival, Samsung.
3. Apple is making bank, earning a whopping $300,000 per minute. Let that sink in.
4. One of Apple’s co-founders, Ron Wayne, sold all his shares for a measly $800. Today, those shares would be worth a staggering $100 billion. Ouch.
5. If you’re using Siri, just know that everything you say is being sent to Apple, analyzed, and stored. So, watch what you say around her.
Interesting Facts about Apple
6. Apple has more operating cash than the US Treasury. That’s how rich they are.
7. If you’re watching an iPhone ad, you’ll notice that the time on the phone is always 9:41 AM, the exact time that Steve Jobs unveiled the first iPhone in 2007.
8. The inventor of the iPod tried to pitch the idea to Philips and RealNetworks, but they missed out on the potential.
9. When Steve Jobs first saw the iPod prototype, he dropped it in an aquarium and used the air bubbles to show that there was empty space inside and that it could be smaller.
10. Steve Jobs was so competitive that when Apple began assigning employee numbers, he was unhappy that co-founder Steve Wozniak was given #1, and took #0 instead.
Shocking Facts about Apple
11. In 2015, Apple was worth more than entire countries like Switzerland, Sweden, and Nigeria.
12. Apple is worth more than an entire country’s stock market (looking at you, Russia)
13. Steve Jobs was known for his frugality, and as CEO of Apple, he would only withdraw $1 of his salary from the company’s account each year.
14. In 2022, Apple became first U.S. company to reach $3 trillion market cap.
15. If you’re struggling to make a decision, Apple’s Siri can help by flipping a coin for you.
Insane Facts about Apple
16. If you’re in Brazil looking to buy an iPhone, be prepared to sell your firstborn and left kidney, because they’re almost twice as expensive there as in the U.S.
17. In 2015, Apple recovered an impressive 2,204 pounds of gold from broken iPhones, worth about $40 million.
18. Good luck if you are trying to get a job at the Apple store, the competition is tougher than getting into Harvard.
19. In 1986, Apple ventured into the fashion world, with its clothing line.
20. And last but not least, if you’re using iTunes, you’ve already agreed not to use Apple products for creating nuclear weapons. So, no more blasting your enemies with iPods.
That’s it for this post guys, I hope you had fun while reading 20 Interesting Apple facts.
10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Golden Gate Bridge
10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Las Vegas That You Should Know
20 Mind-Blowing Facts about Civil War That Will Amaze You
15 Shocking Facts About Poverty That You Should Know
15 Surprising Facts about Autism That Will Amaze You
20 Awesome Facts About Nelson Mandela That Will Surprise You