Life is full of mysteries and wonders that have captivated the minds of humans for centuries. From the depths of the oceans to the reaches of outer space, there is always something new to discover and explore. We are all part of this journey, each with unique experiences and perspectives. Despite our differences, we share a common bond: the desire to understand more about the world and our place in it. So let’s embark on a thrilling journey to uncover some fascinating facts about life and what makes it so remarkable!
1-10 Unbelievable Facts about Life
1. Women spends four years of their lives deciding what to wear.
2. Your skin will hit the reset button 900 times throughout your life.
3. In your lifetime, you’ll produce enough saliva to fill two Olympic-sized pools. Watch out, Michael Phelps!
4. The average person takes 183,755,600 steps in a lifetime. It is like we are Forrest Gump on steroids.
5. Men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women.
6. Americans, you’ll spend five months on the phone chatting away. Let’s hope it’s with people you like!
7. Don’t aim for the moon, because a steady stream of little victories is like a fountain of happiness in your life!
8. Your skin is a mini ecosystem! It houses more living organisms than there are people on the planet.
9. We all spend 8 months of our lives on the toilet. But hey, better than standing in line for a ride at Disney World.
10. An average Joe spends two weeks of their life kissing.
11-20 Strange Facts about Life
11. Who knew sitting could be so deadly?! Limit those lazy days or say goodbye to two years of your life.
12. Surround yourself with friends. Because they add an extra 3.7 years to your lifespan!
13. Mothers of the Manchu tribe used to express their love to their children by sucking their p*nis in public rather than kissing them. It is all because kissing was viewed as sexual.
14. Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women. Damn you, Zeus!
15. Want to live longer? Get some shuteye, because sleeping less than 7 hours a night will shorten your lifespan.
16. Ladies, you’ll menstruate for about 7 years in your lifetime.
17. You can go without food for 2 months, but only 11 days without sleep. Priorities, people!
18. American women drop some serious cash on makeup, about a quarter of a million dollars in their lifetime.
19. In the US, 4 in 10 people believe we’re living in the end times, so enjoy every moment!
20. Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
21-30 Awesome Facts About Life
21. It is high time you invest in a good bed because you’ll spend a third of your life snoozing, that’s about 25 years!
22. You’ll dream for six years of your life, so make sure they’re good ones!
23. Don’t worry about eating spiders in your sleep. The chances are close to 0%.
24. Your brain is like a supercomputer, with the ability to store up to 1 quadrillion bits of information in long-term memory.
25. Bookworms live two years longer than those who don’t read.
26. UK ladies rock 150 different hairstyles in their lifetime.
27. Meat lovers chow down on 7,000 animals throughout their life.
28. Life expectancy has increased by three months every year over the past two centuries.
29. Babies born in the US, UK, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, or Canada in 2007 have a 50% chance of living until 100.
30. Rock stars, beware, you’ll live 25 years shorter than the average person.
That’s it for this post guys, I hope you had fun while reading 30 Deep Life facts that you should know.
And in case you’re interested in reading other articles:
20 Heart Warming Facts About Love That You Should Know
40 Shocking Psychology Facts That You Need To Know
25 Surprising Facts About Human Brain That You Didn’t Know
20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Human Body
15 Shocking Facts About Obesity That You Must Know